12 Jan United Families Arizona January 13th EVENT: Celebrate Life
United Families Arizona will host
Roe vs. Wade – 36 years later
Please join us: Tuesday, January 13, 2009 at 7:00 pm
We will meet at Mesa Community College
1833 W. Southern Ave.
Library Room 145 (located on the NW corner of campus)
Shane Wikfors, former Executive Director of Arizona Right to Life,
will be our guest speaker
Pro-abortion politicians have challenged the Partial-Birth Abortion Ban, calling it unconstitutional and introducing the “Freedom of Choice Act.” This Act will go further than Roe v. Wade to enshrine abortion on demand into federal law.
The “Freedom of Choice Act will:
– Overturn the ban on partial-birth abortions
– Overturn laws that restrict taxpayer funding of abortions
– Nullify all pro-life laws on the federal and state level.
– Force doctors, nurses, hospitals, and other health-care providers to perform and pay for abortions – even if they are morally opposed to abortion.
– Insist that insurance companies pay for abortions
President Elect Barack Obama stated in a campaign address, “The first thing I’d do as President is sign the “Freedom of Choice Act”…On this fundamental issue [abortion], I will not yield and Planned Parenthood will not yield.”
This event is FREE-bring a friend!
If you have any questions please contact
Shelley Frost – email: [email protected] phone: 480-926-9038
For information on United Families Arizona visit our website at www.unitedfamiliesarizona.org