A Leader is one who, having completed the 12 discussion series of the Homefront Project, desires to organize awareness of family friendly policy in the community.
- Encourage discussion group participants to start their own 12 discussion series with additional family/friends expanding the contact information and providing leadership for the community.
- Encourage members of your group to become the eyes and ears for family issues in your community.
- Invite one to monitor school board; one to monitor city council, neighborhood watch, etc., for issues affecting the family.
- Encourage awareness and involvement that will help families flourish in your neighborhood.
- Participate in ongoing advocacy training as directed by UFI leadership.
- One leader per community will best serve most communities, with all hosts working under that leader.