02 Dec Pornography Harms: An Untreated Pandemic
- Every 39 minutes a new pornographic film is being created in the U.S.
- Every second, $3,075.64 is being spent on pornography.
- Every minute of every day marriages are being ruined and families destroyed by pornography.
Here’s a great opportunity to learn more about this scourge and to hear from experts what you can do to protect your family. Mark your calendar and plan to participate.
The War on Illegal Pornography has a “first” to announce – a live online conference on pornography in which YOU can participate. On December 9th at 11:00 AM Eastern, you will be able to watch this important event right on Facebook and can ask questions of our panelists. RSVP to the event here so we can keep you updated.
The event, Pornography Harms: An Untreated Pandemic Features:
- Dr. Donna M. Hughes, professor of Women’s Studies at the University of Rhode Island. Professor Hughes is a leading international researcher on trafficking of women and children. She will discuss how pornography leads to sex trafficking.
- Dr. Patrick Fagan, Senior Fellow and Director of the Marriage and Religion Research Institute at the Family Research Council in Washington, D.C. Dr. Fagan will discuss The Effects of Pornography on Individuals, Marriage, Family and Community.
- J. Robert Flores, former Administrator of the Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention at the U.S. Department of Justice in Washington, D.C. and former deputy chief prosecutor in the Child Exploitation and Obscenity Section of the Criminal Division at the U.S. Department of Justice. Mr. Flores will discuss the need to prosecute obscene hardcore adult pornography.
You will be able to submit questions online to the panelists during this one-hour presentation. The event will be broadcast live on one of our Facebook pages, http://www.facebook.com/PornHarms. RSVP to the event here and invite your friends.